Increase your cold-weather comfort with our fleece-lined ArmorSkin® Winter Base Shirt. Winter Base, when paired with ArmorSkin®, gives you warming power, while also increasing your range of motion and access to your equipment by eliminating the need for heavy and cumbersome outerwear.
- Durable 10.5 oz 75/25 Poly/Wool blend fabric lined with moisture-wicking 215 gram micro-fleece is warm yet breathable, for use indoors and out during the colder months
- Fully fleece-lined body and torso keeps you warm like your favorite fleece jacket, with more range of motion.
- Maintain your tactical advantage with unobstructed access to your duty belt and equipment.
- Designed to look like a Class A or B uniform shirt when worn under ArmorSkin.
- Wool Blend Winter Base Shirt matches Wool Blend ArmorSkin
- Color matched to Blauer shirting and pant fabrics for a uniform appearance.
- Banded dress collar
- 3-button center front placket
- 2-button adjustable cuffs
- Double pen pocket on left chest
Blauer's Revolutionary ArmorSkin® is the new way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin® is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the ArmorSkin® vest, which covers your existing carrier, an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt - our performance uniform shirt - worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.
ArmorSkin® and ArmorSkin® Suspension System are patented (U.S. Patent No. 8, 528, 112).Imported Any products shown with patches are for illustration purposes only. Garments do not ship with patches or external branding. Patches and insignia are not available.
- Blauer's B.WARM® logo indicates a product is designed with an extra layer of insulation. B.WARM® products may utilize high-performance zip-out quilted or fleece liners, bonded fleece interiors, pile lining, or built-in insulation.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review