- 12 oz serge weave 75/25 washable wool blend
- Stretch waistband construction with silicone shirtgrip
- Silicone crease retention process
- Front quarter pocket styling
- 2 hip pockets with button tabs
- FlashLight Pocket on left leg
- Strong and comfortable cotton blend pocketing
- Heavy-duty nylon fly zipper
- Split-seam tailored construction
- Thigh let-outs accomodate athletic builds
- Extra-strength tandem-needle seat seam
- May be home laundered or dry cleaned
- For suggestions on shirts to pair with this product, click here: Blauer wool blend uniform shirts
- Powered byask a questionwrite a reviewYou are connected as-OR-Thank you for posting a review!We value your input. Share your review so everyone else can enjoy it too.Thank you for posting a review!Your review was sent successfully and is now waiting for our staff to publish it.Thank you for posting a question!Please click on the link in the confirmation email we just sent you to submit your question.
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
write a reviewask a questionVerified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerA Verified Reviewer is a shopper who has confirmed an email address, or connected a social network with Yotpo, providing an added level of transparency and trust.Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerA Verified Reviewer is a shopper who has confirmed an email address, or connected a social network with Yotpo, providing an added level of transparency and trust.excellentlike the pants, good quality. Like that the cargo pockets do not come out to far when items put in them.Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerA Verified Reviewer is a shopper who has confirmed an email address, or connected a social network with Yotpo, providing an added level of transparency and trust.Good ProductThank you for allowing us to try on your product. I like the 8561-1 Active Duty Trousers. I like the material and I like how light it feels.What is a Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerGreat PantsI like this lighter weight poly-wool blend.
- Reviews (15)
- Questions (0)
It seems durable but breathes. The cut of the
pants in the inseam and knees made them especially
comfortable.What is a Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerUniform changeWe are changing our tactical uniforms to better match those of patrol. Due to the variety of uniforms and material you offer we were able to find what will work for us and yet look similar to our patrol uniforms.What is a Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerSize:Comfort:Runs smallNot ComfortablePerformance:Low PerformanceSize:Comfort:Performance:Runs smallNot ComfortableLow PerformanceComfortable, not prof. looking thoughThese are by far the most comfortable work pants iv ever worn, super light, tons of room to move. However I asked if they had a professional look to them and was told they did. They are super baggy like a BDU pants though and look like BDU pants. So I cannot wear them when working, Was hoping they would resemble the 8565 hip pocket pants. If they made the 8565 style pants in this material they would have a winner. Id pay 200$ no problem this material is that good.Great ProductThis type of product is something department staff have desired for a long time. I believe it will be a great daily wear pant for us.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review