- One-ply Tech-lite urethane-coated 200-denier oxford nylon fabric reverses to hi-vis color
- Certified to ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class II (hi-vis yellow only)
- Authorized for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program & Fire Act Grant as PPE
- 2” SCOTCHLITETM reflective trim on hi-vis side around chest and cuffs
- Seams sealed with thermal tape
- Snap-over fly front
- Snap equipment side opening
- Special facings prevent yellow “peek through”
- Go-through hook-and-loop side openings
- 48” long
This style is discontinued.Imported
- Blauer's B.BRIGHT® logo indicates a product is designed to provide additional visibility while on the job, and may be certified to an ANSI standard. B.BRIGHT® product attributes include body silhouetting and color-blocked designs, hi-visibility fabrics, and Scotchlite™ and other reflective materials.
- American National Standard for High-Visibility Public Safety Vests ANSI/ISEA was developed by the International Safety Equipment Association in response to concerns that American workers who are exposed to low visibility hazards are not wearing appropriate visibility-enhancing apparel.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review