Public safety employees are required by US DOT to wear garments certified to ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 2 when working in any roadway. Blauer’s popular zip-front style safety vest with retroreflective Oralite® in a crosswalk pattern is specially made for use over winter outerwear while still allowing access to all your equipment. Durable protection that looks and fits like no other, plus POLICE lettering.
- Certified to ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class II
- POLICE Lettering
- Authorized for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program as PPE
- Hi-contrast Oralite® stripes are highly reflective, durable and offer day and nightime visibility
- Hi-vis breathable mesh background fabric is fade resistant
- Breakaway design with hook-and-loop fasteners comes apart at shoulders and waist to prevent entanglement with car mirrors and attackers
- 360 degree reflective coverage
- Front and rear accommodate two rows of custom lettering
- Double slotted pen pocket on delrin zipper front
- Microphone tab on both shoulders
- Fully adjustable at waist
- Note: This item is a customization option of an in-stock product
- Blauer's B.BRIGHT® logo indicates a product is designed to provide additional visibility while on the job, and may be certified to an ANSI standard. B.BRIGHT® product attributes include body silhouetting and color-blocked designs, hi-visibility fabrics, and Scotchlite™ and other reflective materials.
- American National Standards Institute ANSI 107-2015 Type P combined ANSI 207-2010 for Safety Vests and 107-2010 standards into a new classification for Public Safety Activities. Blauer ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 2 garments, outerwear, and safety vests are certified by an accredited laboratory to this standard, are grant eligible for high visibility road safety, and represent compliance with the most up-to-date standards in the industry.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review