- US DOT requires public safety employees to wear garments certified to ANSI 107 Type P Class II when working in any roadway. Blauer’s popular zip-front style safety vest is specially made for use over winter outerwear while still allowing access to all your equipment. Durable protection that looks and fits like no other.
- Certified to ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 2
- Authorized for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program as PPE
- Hi-contrast Oralite® stripes are highly reflective, durable and offer day and nightime visibility
- Hi-vis breathable mesh background fabric is fade resistant
- Breakaway design with hook-and-loop fasteners comes apart at shoulders and waist to prevent entanglement with car mirrors and attackers
- 360 degree reflective coverage
- Front and rear accommodate two rows of custom lettering
- Double slotted pen pocket on delrin zipper front
- Microphone tab on both shoulders
- Fully adjustable at waist
Product Care Instructions
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Gental Cycle
- Cold Water
- Hang Dry
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Blauer's B.BRIGHT® logo indicates a product is designed to provide additional visibility while on the job, and may be certified to an ANSI standard. B.BRIGHT® product attributes include body silhouetting and color-blocked designs, hi-visibility fabrics, and Scotchlite™ and other reflective materials.Oralite Microprismatic Retroreflective Conspicuity Tape is reflective material designed to provide superior visibility and conspicuity to oncoming motorists for improved visibility and safety. The thin, flexible sheeting has a unique appearance featuring a printed triangular white line pattern. UV and solvent resistant coatings ensure durability, allowing for rugged outdoor use.
- American National Standards Institute ANSI 107-2015 Type P combined ANSI 207-2010 for Safety Vests and 107-2010 standards into a new classification for Public Safety Activities. Blauer ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 2 garments, outerwear, and safety vests are certified by an accredited laboratory to this standard, are grant eligible for high visibility road safety, and represent compliance with the most up-to-date standards in the industry.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review