- US DOT requires public safety employees to wear garments certified to ANSI 207 or ANSI 107 Class II when working in any roadway. Blauer’s popular zip-front style safety vest is specially made for use over winter outerwear while still allowing access to all your equipment. Durable protection that looks and fits like no other.
- Certified to ANSI 207-2011 (21” long)
- Authorized for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program as PPE
- Hi-contrast Oralite® stripes are highly reflective, durable and offer day and nightime visibility
- Hi-vis breathable mesh background fabric is fade resistant
- Breakaway design with hook-and-loop fasteners comes apart at shoulders and waist to prevent entanglement with car mirrors and attackers
- 360 degree reflective coverage
- Front and rear accommodate two rows of custom lettering
- Double slotted pen pocket on delrin zipper front
- Microphone tab on both shoulders
- Fully adjustable at waist
Product Care Instructions
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Gental Cycle
- Cold Water
- Hang Dry
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Oralite Microprismatic Retroreflective Conspicuity Tape is reflective material designed to provide superior visibility and conspicuity to oncoming motorists for improved visibility and safety. The thin, flexible sheeting has a unique appearance featuring a printed triangular white line pattern. UV and solvent resistant coatings ensure durability, allowing for rugged outdoor use.
- American National Standard for High-Visibility Public Safety Vests ANSI/ISEA was developed by the International Safety Equipment Association in response to concerns that American workers who are exposed to low visibility hazards are not wearing appropriate visibility-enhancing apparel.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review