- This new version of Blauer's popular safety vest features a crosswalk pattern Oralite prismatic retroreflective stripe that exceeds the highest brightness tables of ANSI 107 and 207. The 343R offers our most durable protection while looking and fitting great. Breakaway design features hook-and-loop fasteners that come apart at shoulders and waistThis product lot is discontinued because the Reflexite tape on this lot has shown minor water leakage during machine washing and cannot be sold as first quality. If leakage does occur, product performance is only affected in the short term while water dries out.Returns will not be accepted due to water leakage.
- ANSI 207-2011 CERTIFIED (21” Long)
- Authorized for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program as PPE
- Hi-vis yellow breathable background fabric is fade resistant
- Hi-contrast Oralite® stripes are highly reflective, durable and offer day and nightime visibility
- Breakaway design comes apart at shoulders and waist to prevent entanglement with car mirrors and attackers
- 360 degree reflective coverage
- Front and rear accommodate two rows of custom lettering
- Improved adjustable hook and loop side openings
- Microphone tabs on both sides
- Pencil holders on both front cross straps
.Imported Any products shown with patches are for illustration purposes only. Garments do not ship with patches or external branding. Patches and insignia are not available.
- Oralite Microprismatic Retroreflective Conspicuity Tape is reflective material designed to provide superior visibility and conspicuity to oncoming motorists for improved visibility and safety. The thin, flexible sheeting has a unique appearance featuring a printed triangular white line pattern. UV and solvent resistant coatings ensure durability, allowing for rugged outdoor use.
- American National Standard for High-Visibility Public Safety Vests ANSI/ISEA was developed by the International Safety Equipment Association in response to concerns that American workers who are exposed to low visibility hazards are not wearing appropriate visibility-enhancing apparel.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review