- Forstmann 2-ply worsted 8.5 oz plain weave 55/45 washable wool blend fabric with stretch
- Traditional 5-crease military style
- Sew in creases
- Pleated pockets with scalloped flaps, pencil slot left, and hook & loop closure
- 2-button adjustable cuffs
- Badge eyelets with internal support strap
- Extra-long shirt tails
- May be home laundered or dry cleaned
This style has been discontinued.Imported
- Powered byask a questionwrite a reviewYou are connected as-OR-Thank you for posting a review!We value your input. Share your review so everyone else can enjoy it too.Thank you for posting a review!Your review was sent successfully and is now waiting for our staff to publish it.Thank you for posting a question!Please click on the link in the confirmation email we just sent you to submit your question.
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
write a reviewask a questionVerified BuyerWhat is a Verified BuyerA Verified Buyer is a user who has purchased the reviewed product through our store.Size:Comfort:Runs smallNot ComfortablePerformance:Low PerformanceSize:Comfort:Performance:Runs smallNot ComfortableLow PerformanceGreat shirt at a great priceRight to size, we'll made, great price, & quick shipping what better deal could you get!Verified BuyerWhat is a Verified BuyerA Verified Buyer is a user who has purchased the reviewed product through our store.Verified BuyerWhat is a Verified BuyerA Verified Buyer is a user who has purchased the reviewed product through our store.Shirt length extra longWhen they advertise the shirts as extra long so they wont pull out they mean it, like down to my knees long and I am not a short framed guy.What is a Verified BuyerA Verified Buyer is a user who has purchased the reviewed product through our store.Great sweater for a cold, Godforsaken, northern placeThis was purchased on sale. The sweater is warm, sharp looking and easy to work in. Blauer should make more CREW NECK sweaters, not more v-necks. Nobody in my area issues v-necks.
- Reviews (4)
- Questions (0)
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review