- Waterproof, windproof, breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric provides comfort and protection in all conditions
- Certified to ANSI 107-2010 Class 2
- Multiple zip out insulated liner options available (see Enhancement Options)
- Authorized for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program & Fire Act Grant as PPE
SuperShell® has become the gold standard in high performance public safety outerwear, and it just got even better. This waterproof, windproof, breathable GORE-TEX® shell jacket now comes with 4 stand alone liner options, all designed for unrestricted movement when combined with SuperShell, designed for action with drop shoulders and articulated elbows.
The ANSI version of the SuperShell was the first in the industry to use colorblocking to achieve the highest daytime conspicuity measurements while also achieving high mark at night for safety. The strategically located accent patches keep the jacket cleaner and its scooped back gives it a distinctive public safety appearance. Let’s face it, there are very few outerwear jackets that look cool and keep you safe. SuperShell set the standard for design excellence and user confidence. The waterproof breathable protection makes it ideal in hostage or other emergency situations where it may be hours or days before the mission is completed.
Useful features are too numerous to mention. Double storm flap fronts, a high neck collar with chin guard, interior pockets for storage, and hand warmer pockets keep you warm in the cold are just a few. SuperShell uses the most durable 3-layer Gore fabric construction for protection at its best. Certified to ANSI 107:2012 Class II.ENHANCEMENT OPTIONS:
- 2” Scotchlite™ striping on torso and arms for nighttime visibility
- Abrasion resistant illumiNITE™reflective patch fabric
- Seams sealed with GORE-SEAM® tape
- Drop shoulder design and articulated elbows for unrestricted movement
- Waterproof zippered cargo hand warmer pockets with flaps and hidden pencil slot
- Interior security pockets are accessed with zippers from under front fly flaps without unzipping front
- Double storm flaps & chin guard cover front zipper
- Side zipper openings for unrestricted access to equipment
- Zippered openings on shoulder patches allow attachment of emblems and provide two additional pockets
- Badge tab
- Elasticized hook-and-loop cuffs
- 30” backlength
- Blauer's B.BRIGHT® logo indicates a product is designed to provide additional visibility while on the job, and may be certified to an ANSI standard. B.BRIGHT® product attributes include body silhouetting and color-blocked designs, hi-visibility fabrics, and Scotchlite™ and other reflective materials.llumiNITE® is a patented retro-reflective technology applied to the surface of the fabric that is unseen in the day and provides reflectivity at night. Printed reflective fabrics provide wearers with the added safety of silhouette reflectivity for improved nighttime visibility.3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material is recognized as the leading high performance retroreflective material for enhancing nighttime visibility by concentrating light from sources such as headlights and reflecting it back to the source.Waterproof. Windproof. Breathable. GORE-TEX® fabric keeps you drier, warmer, and more comfortable in all types of weather.
- American National Standard for High-Visibility Public Safety Vests ANSI/ISEA was developed by the International Safety Equipment Association in response to concerns that American workers who are exposed to low visibility hazards are not wearing appropriate visibility-enhancing apparel.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review