Our new lightweight, water-resistant windproof safety jacket is insulated and certified to ANI 107: 2010 Class 3. Perfect for transitional seasons or warmer winter climates. Snap side openings for easy equipment access. Be seen like never before with our new crosswalk pattern for enhanced daytime visibility.
- Polyester Hi-Vis shell fabric
- Permanent lining of brushed tricot for comfort
- Reflective material with cross walk pattern for enhanced visibility
- Raglan sleeve design for increased range of motion
- Waist length design with 9-inch snap side openings
- Welted side pockets
- Zip to top sport collar for added wind and weather protection
- Machine wash and dry for easy care
- Blauer's B.BRIGHT® logo indicates a product is designed to provide additional visibility while on the job, and may be certified to an ANSI standard. B.BRIGHT® product attributes include body silhouetting and color-blocked designs, hi-visibility fabrics, and Scotchlite™ and other reflective materials.
- American National Standard for High-Visibility Public Safety Vests ANSI/ISEA was developed by the International Safety Equipment Association in response to concerns that American workers who are exposed to low visibility hazards are not wearing appropriate visibility-enhancing apparel.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review