- Waterproof, windproof and breathable B.DRY® fabric protects you from the elements
- Certified to ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 and eligible for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Stand alone, zip-out liner options offer all-season flexibilty - see enhacement options for details
- Easy care polyester Hi-Vis is home wash and wear for convenience
Waterproof, windproof, and breathable B.DRY® jacket sets the standard for durability and value. Workmanlike is how some have described this practical Hi Vis detail jacket. On the East coast police details supplement law enforcement earnings and put more cops on the street in our major cities, a win-win. This Hi-Vis Shell Jacket is seen up and down the coast every day and for good reason. It is waterproof, windproof, breathable and can be seen more than a mile away.
When you want to be seen there is no match for Blauer’s proprietary high visibility yellow polyester B.DRY fabric. Fluorescent pigments in the dyes react to UV light, especially at dawn and dusk and on cloudy days when UV light is abundant and visible light is scarce. The fabrics seems to pop compared to the surroundings and that is the idea. Visibility equals conspicuity and being conspicuous on the roadway saves lives. At the same time most high visibility outerwear is ill equipped for police duty. They lack side openings for the weapon or radio, they appear too much like DPW wear, and they are made using inexpensive and thin textiles which fade too quickly in use.
Blauer Hi Vis garments are built to last. They are always easier to care for because our vis polyester fabric is specially engineered, with less surface, to repel stains and clean up better following home laundering. No high visibility garment will look new forever, but this Hi-Vis All-Season B.DRY Jacket will beat most by years. You choose from a variety of stand alone zip out softshell fleece and fleece liner options, or wear it as a shell, for all season protection. Integrated hood folds away in the collar and is removable.ENHANCEMENT OPTIONS:ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective material adds nighttime visibility
- Pit zippers for added ventilation
- Side zippers for access to equipment with snap tabs
- ADjustable cuffs
- Flapped double-entry lower pockets
- Mic tabs on both sides
- Sport collar zips to top
- Hood stores in collar for easy use on demand
- Blauer's B.BRIGHT® logo indicates a product is designed to provide additional visibility while on the job, and may be certified to an ANSI standard. B.BRIGHT® product attributes include body silhouetting and color-blocked designs, hi-visibility fabrics, and Scotchlite™ and other reflective materials.
- American National Standard for High-Visibility Public Safety Vests ANSI/ISEA was developed by the International Safety Equipment Association in response to concerns that American workers who are exposed to low visibility hazards are not wearing appropriate visibility-enhancing apparel.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review