Blauer's EMT boots and firefighter station boots were designed from the ground up to be the best on the market. By working with professionals in the field as we created them, Blauer's optimized fire and EMS footwear has come to represent the best in public safety gear – with influences from athletic, extreme sport, military, and safety footwear combined into one high-performance lineup which includes lightweight, waterproof, and insulated options. Try them today and find out for yourself just how much more comfortable you can be as you work in the field as a law enforcement professional.
- All Blauer boot styles feature the BOA® closure system for a perfect fit every time with a simple turn of a dial. BOA's intelligent dial and braided stainless steel cabling mean that your tactical boots will always be secure on your feet when you need them to be, and can be easily loosened when back at the station, or taken off or on quickly at the start or end of your day as a police officer. Public safety boots have never been more comfortable – gone are the pressure points and constant retightening which come about on tactical boots with laces or zippers. BOA® is high-strength and guaranteed for the life of the boot, and has been proven in years of use by extreme snowboarders.
- Our proprietary hybrid outsole gives you the ultimate combination of stability, comfort, and traction – all high-performance features which are required for tactical gear. Slip-resistant on both wet and dry pavement, Blauer boots combine the best of mini-lug and athletic-style soles to ensure that you are ready to respond. Our highly polishable full grain leather plain toe boots also mean that your police uniform appearance will remain sharp and professional, helping to make these the best police boots on the market.
- Thoughtful features like a radiused heel – made to make all-day driving more comfortable – and fence-climbing grip grooves in the toe combine with high-functionality features like an integrated ESS shank for torsional stability and roping to create a law enforcement boot which is custom-engineered for what you do as a firefighter, EMS professional, or other First Responder.
- All Blauer boots also feature cushioning EVA midsoles, high-quality durable fabrics for the breathable component of our tactical boots, durable waterproofing membranes, and Aegis anti-microbial treatment to block the buildup of foot odor in the interests of not “sharing” too much with your locker-room neighbors. Our Breach™ Waterproof Composite Toe Boot meets ASTM F 1671 against bodily fluids, with a safety-rated toe. The Blitz boot adds total waterproofing and a puncture-resistant midsole to protect your feet from nails and other sharp objects that you might accidentally step on.
- With a focus on lightweight performance, Blauer tactical boots are ready-to-wear out of the box, and with our commitment to top-quality engineering, you can be sure that they will last you until you buy your next pair of our police boots, the most comfortable law enforcement boots available today.