Casual comfort with a professional appearance – our new ArmorSkin® Polo ballistic vest cover system provides the same core benefits as our popular uniform-shirt ArmorSkin, but is designed to be worn with our breathable polos to provide a great option for details, bike patrol, or other appropriate applications.
- A center mic tab offers the perfect place to put your mic
- Highly breathable 100% polyester pique fabric allows for the best possible heat release and moisture wicking while wearing body armor.
- Embroidery access is easy with our zip-open interlining, which also allows for easy insertion and removal of the body armor for machine washing.
- Designed to look like a uniform polo shirt when worn over a Blauer performance polo
- Universal armor fit and easy adjustment at the shoulders and sides allows ballistic armor and pads to fit and be worn as it would under a uniform shirt
- Internal suspender holders for optional Suspension System
- Internal mesh lining fits most brands of ballistic armor
- Side mesh panels for breathability
- Side openings with one-way zippers
- Easy care home laundering or dry cleaning
Blauer’s revolutionary ArmorSkin is the new way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin is the first body armor integration uniform system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional body armor carriers, maintains a police uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain.
For ArmorSkin Polo, the system consists of the ArmorSkin vest, which covers your existing body armor carrier, a Blauer Performance Polo - worn as a base layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest. In the office the outer layer, ArmorSkin carrier and concealed soft body armor, can be removed for relief from the heat and weight of the vest.
When worn over a Blauer Perfomance Polo Shirt, ArmorSkin allows you to maintain a normal professional appearance, maintaining your tactical advantage in the field. With easy adjustment at the shoulders and sides and universal armor fit, your existing ballistic police body armor and pads can be fitted and worn exactly as it would under a uniform shirt. Mesh lining and side panels are lightweight, breathable and dry quickly, maximizing comfort.
With side openings utilizing stretch nylon mesh and zippers, a greater range of motion is achieved making it easier to don and doff the body armor carrier. Quick adjustments to the fit of the concealed armor are also possible during your shift. Just like the Blauer SuperShirt, ArmorSkin also features epaulets, pleated patch pockets with scalloped flaps, Napoleon pockets, a pencil slot, center mic tab, and traditional 5-crease military style stitched in. ArmorSkin is available in polyester shown above, as well as wool, rayon and cotton ripstop blends.
Until now external carriers had to be matched with the concealed soft body armor manufacturers outer carrier in order to be covered by the original manufacturers warranty. ArmorSkin uses the concealed armor carrier and all 4 (or 6) hook and loop connector straps and fits virtually every brand of armor made. There is no effect on performance of the ballistics or the fit of the soft body armor since it is worn as if it were concealed under a uniform shirt.
ArmorSkin® and ArmorSkin® Suspension System are patented (U.S. Patent No. 8, 528, 112).Imported
- Blauer's B.COOL® logo indicates a product is built with moisture-wicking fabric technology to ensure quick-dry comfort.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review