- Tailored comfort is defined in our top selling Class A uniform pants. Durable and rugged wool blended fabric is built with soil release finish and stretch for increased range of motion. Classic Blauer features include a stretch waistband with shirt grippers, extra strength seat seams and self healing zipper for durability, and silicone creasing for a lasting professional appearance. Top quality at it’s best.
- Worsted 14.5 oz. serge weave washable 75/25 wool blend with 10% stretch
- Stretch waistband construction with 2 bead silicone shirtgrip and double hooks
- Silicone crease retention process
- Front quarter pocket styling
- 2 hip pockets
- Strong and comfortable cotton blend pocketing
- Heavy-duty nylon fly zipper with auto-lock slider
- Split-seam tailored construction
- Thigh let-outs accommodate athletic builds
- Extra-strength tandem-needle seat seam
- For suggestions on shirts to pair with this product, click here: Blauer wool blend uniform shirts
Product Care Instructions
- Machine Wash
- Cold Water
- Gentle Cycle
- No Bleach Or
- Fabric Softener
- Tumble Dry Low
- Remove Promptly
- Steam Iron
- Permanent Press
- For Best Results
- Dry Clean
- Reviews byask a questionwrite a reviewYou are connected as-OR-Thank you for posting a review!We value your input. Share your review so everyone else can enjoy it too.Thank you for posting a review!Your review was sent successfully and is now waiting for our staff to publish it.Thank you for posting a question!Please click on the link in the confirmation email we just sent you to submit your question.
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
write a reviewask a questionVerified BuyerWhat is a Verified BuyerA Verified Buyer is a user who has purchased the reviewed product through our store.Size:Runs smallSize:Runs smallgood uniformgood uniformVerified BuyerWhat is a Verified BuyerA Verified Buyer is a user who has purchased the reviewed product through our store.Verified BuyerWhat is a Verified BuyerA Verified Buyer is a user who has purchased the reviewed product through our store.Great Pants!These are easily the best patrol pants I've had over the last 23 years. Durable, fit well, strong, and flexible. I don't know of any negatives.What is a Verified BuyerA Verified Buyer is a user who has purchased the reviewed product through our store.Comfortable and ToughThe Wool blend trousers are very comfortable and tough enough for everyday patrol use, As well as professional looking. Although the price for these pants are a bit too muchVerified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerA Verified Reviewer is a shopper who has confirmed an email address, or connected a social network with Yotpo, providing an added level of transparency and trust.Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerA Verified Reviewer is a shopper who has confirmed an email address, or connected a social network with Yotpo, providing an added level of transparency and trust.Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerA Verified Reviewer is a shopper who has confirmed an email address, or connected a social network with Yotpo, providing an added level of transparency and trust.What is a Verified Reviewer8560 - 4-Pocket Wool Blend TrousersThe trousers have held color very well and and are comfortable. Hold a press and look sharp.What is a Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerVery SatisfiedLooks good.
- Reviews (46)
- Questions (0)
Fits well and wears well.
Seems to be of good quality
Material maybe just a little too thick.
Overall, very satisfied.
Should make the wool blend more available in uniform shops.What is a Verified ReviewerVery SatisdfiedThe pants fit great and looked good.
I hope to see more of the Blauer wool blend
uniform pants in our uniform shops.What is a Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerGreat ProductI wore these pants along with the wool blend shirts, of same color, for three years. I have worn rayon, polyester and wool blends over the duration of my LE career, and have come to prefer a wool blend over all the others. I've found wool blends wear heavy compared to other blends, not heavy as in cumbersome, but more of that feeling of wearing a quality three piece suit with the flexibility of a superhero’s costume. These, Blauer Class A's, are top quality in looks, build and wear. I worked for a rough and tumble agency when I wore the Blauer’s and even after “little scuffles" with our clientele these uniforms looked freshly delivered from the dry cleaners. Did I mention dry cleaning? Yeah never needed it nor was my iron and ironing board ever used. I knew these were top quality uniforms, but until I put on my new agency's uniform, which is absolute made in another country uncomfortable garbage, I didn't realize how wearing a quality uniform translated to great community service. I am sure my new community is wishing for the day that my agency switches to a better uniform.What is a Verified Reviewer0990My department is currently trying these out. It is unknown at this time if we will switch uniforms.What is a Verified ReviewerGreat productI have utilized polyester uniforms for most of my career. It was suggested I try the poly/wool blend and I couldn't be happier. The material is more forgiving and moves well with my body in all sorts of situations. In South Texas it seems to be much cooler than regular polyester uniforms.What is a Verified Reviewergreat looking pantsoverall, the product wore well and looked great. the issue with every piece of lint and hair within five feet seems to adhere to the product.What is a Verified ReviewerSharp Looking ProductThe wool blend trousers look really good when dry cleaned and pressed. Great class A.What is a Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerGreat productThis product is similar in function to our current uniform, but the quality of material is above that of our current uniformWhat is a Verified ReviewerWhat is a Verified ReviewerFairly good productOverall, just a good pair of pants- nothing too special noted, nothing bad noted after several uses. The zipper slides well and is durable construction.What is a Verified ReviewerGood productI would have given it a 5 however the color is different than both brands of shirts that I have. I would have to purchase the shirt in order to have the same color.Great productGreat idea and a quality product. ArmorSkins are cool and comfortable. Plan on buying many more in the future.1 2
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review