- This new version of Blauer's popular breakaway safety vest features a crosswalk pattern Oralite prismatic retroreflective stripe that meets the highest brightness tables of ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 2. The 343R offers our most durable protection while looking and fitting great. Breakaway design features hook-and-loop fasteners that come apart at shoulders and waist.
- ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class II CERTIFIED
- POLICE lettering
- Authorized for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program as PPE
- Hi-vis yellow breathable background fabric is fade resistant
- Hi-contrast Oralite® stripes are highly reflective, durable and offer day and nightime visibility
- Breakaway design comes apart at shoulders and waist to prevent entanglement with car mirrors and attackers
- 360 degree reflective coverage
- Front and rear accommodate two rows of custom lettering
- Improved adjustable hook and loop side openings
- Microphone tabs on both sides
- Pencil holders on both front cross straps
- Note: This item is a customization option of an in-stock product
- Blauer's B.BRIGHT® logo indicates a product is designed to provide additional visibility while on the job, and may be certified to an ANSI standard. B.BRIGHT® product attributes include body silhouetting and color-blocked designs, hi-visibility fabrics, and Scotchlite™ and other reflective materials.
- American National Standards Institute ANSI 107-2015 Type P combined ANSI 207-2010 for Safety Vests and 107-2010 standards into a new classification for Public Safety Activities. Blauer ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 2 garments, outerwear, and safety vests are certified by an accredited laboratory to this standard, are grant eligible for high visibility road safety, and represent compliance with the most up-to-date standards in the industry.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review