- This new version of Blauer's popular breakaway safety vest features a crosswalk pattern Oralite prismatic retroreflective stripe that exceeds the highest brightness tables of ANSI 107. The 343R offers our most durable protection while looking and fitting great. Breakaway design features hook-and-loop fasteners that come apart at shoulders and waist.
- ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 2 CERTIFIED
- Authorized for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program as PPE
- Hi-vis yellow breathable background fabric is fade resistant
- Hi-contrast Oralite® stripes are highly reflective, durable and offer day and nightime visibility
- Breakaway design comes apart at shoulders and waist to prevent entanglement with car mirrors and attackers
- 360 degree reflective coverage
- Front and rear accommodate two rows of custom lettering
- Improved adjustable hook and loop side openings
- Microphone tabs on both sides
- Pencil holders on both front cross straps
- Oralite Microprismatic Retroreflective Conspicuity Tape is reflective material designed to provide superior visibility and conspicuity to oncoming motorists for improved visibility and safety. The thin, flexible sheeting has a unique appearance featuring a printed triangular white line pattern. UV and solvent resistant coatings ensure durability, allowing for rugged outdoor use.
- American National Standards Institute ANSI 107-2015 Type P combined ANSI 207-2010 for Safety Vests and 107-2010 standards into a new classification for Public Safety Activities. Blauer ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 2 garments, outerwear, and safety vests are certified by an accredited laboratory to this standard, are grant eligible for high visibility road safety, and represent compliance with the most up-to-date standards in the industry.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review