- This product is authorized by LAPD to be worn under Blauer LAPD Wool ArmorSkin®. It is not authorized for use as an exterior garment.
- Durable uniform shirting fabric combined with breathable, moisture-wicking mesh fabric creates the ultimate performance uniform shirt that is both professional and comfortable
- Designed to look like a Class A or B LAPD uniform shirt when worn under ArmorSkin®
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking stretch mesh covers torso area for quick-dry comfort, body temperature regulation and advanced mobility
- Durable 100% Wool fabric matches Blauer 100% Wool shirting and pant fabric
- Convertible sport collar
- 3-button center front placket
- Warning label and colorblock stripe prevents usage without exterior vest carrier
Blauer's Revolutionary LAPD approved ArmorSkin® is the new way to wear concealed body armor. LAPD uniform ArmorSkin® is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the LAPD ArmorSkin® vest, which covers your existing carrier, an LAPD ArmorSkin® Base Shirt - our performance uniform shirt - worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.
ArmorSkin® and ArmorSkin® Suspension System are patented (U.S. Patent No. 8, 528, 112).
- Blauer's B.COOL® logo indicates a product is built with moisture-wicking fabric technology to ensure quick-dry comfort.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review