- This product is authorized for usage by LAPD as an external garment, and can be worn over matching LAPD Long Sleeve and Short Sleeve ArmorSkin® Base Shirts.
- Designed to look like a LAPD uniform shirt when worn over an LAPD ArmorSkin® Base Shirt, ArmorSkin® helps to maintain a professional appearance and your tactical advantage in the field
- Universal armor fit and easy adjustment at shoulders and sides allows your existing ballistic armor and carrier to be fitted and worn exactly as it would be under a uniform shirt and according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Mesh lining and side panels are lightweight and provide more breathability and quick-dry comfort
- Side openings with stretch nylon mesh and two-way zippers offer advanced mobility, quick donning and doffing, and more coverage
- External badge tab with metal eyelets made to fit LAPD shield
- Durable 100% Wool fabric matches Blauer Wool shirting and pant fabric
- Flat LAPD-style pockets with scalloped flaps, pencil slots and hook and loop closure
- Center mic tab
- Traditional 5-crease militarty style (silicone creases)
- Optional tie bar included
Blauer's Revolutionary LAPD-approved ArmorSkin® is the new way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin® is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains the LAPD uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the ArmorSkin® vest, which covers your existing carrier, an LAPD ArmorSkin® Base Shirt - our performance uniform shirt - worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.
ArmorSkin® and ArmorSkin® Suspension System are patented (U.S. Patent No. 8, 528, 112).Imported Any products shown with patches are for illustration purposes only. Garments do not ship with patches or external branding. Patches and insignia are not available.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review