Certified to NFPA 1999 - 2013 Edition, this waterproof, windproof, and breathable jacket with CROSSTECH® Fabric lining provides blood, body fluid and common chemical resistance. It's also eligible for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- CROSSTECH® Fabric
- Multiple insulated liner options available from System Outerwear line
- Below zero protection with liner options
- illumiNITETM reflective trim
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective Material
- Adjustable cuffs
- Pit zippers for access to shell
- Flapped double-entry lower pockets
- Radio pocket
- Internal security pocket
- Mic tab on both shoulders
- Double storm flap front
- Hood rolls up and stores in collar
- Home wash and dry for easy care
- CROSSTECH® fabrics provide liquid penetration resistance against blood and body fluids in combination with waterproofness and breathability. Products made with CROSSTECH® fabrics are NFPA 1999 certified and considered personal protective equipment (PPE).
- The NFPA 1999-2013 standard specifies minimum requirements for the design, performance, testing, and certification of items for protection from blood/liquid-borne pathogens.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review