Waterproof, windproof and breathable jacket with CROSSTECH® Fabric lining, which provides blood, body fluid and common chemical resistance. Certifed to NFPA 1999 - 2013 Edition and eligible for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Multiple insulated liner options available from System Outerwear line
- Below zero protection with liner options
- Hi-Vis version is certified to ANSI 107-2010 Class 3
- illumiNITETM reflective trim
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective Material
- Adjustable cuffs
- Pit zippers for access to shell
- Flapped double-entry lower pockets
- Radio pocket
- Internal security pocket
- Mic tab on both shoulders
- Double storm flap front
- Hood rolls up and stores in collar
- Home wash and dry for easy care
- Blauer's B.BRIGHT® logo indicates a product is designed to provide additional visibility while on the job, and may be certified to an ANSI standard. B.BRIGHT® product attributes include body silhouetting and color-blocked designs, hi-visibility fabrics, and Scotchlite™ and other reflective materials.CROSSTECH® fabrics provide liquid penetration resistance against blood and body fluids in combination with waterproofness and breathability. Products made with CROSSTECH® fabrics are NFPA 1999 certified and considered personal protective equipment (PPE).3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material is recognized as the leading high performance retroreflective material for enhancing nighttime visibility by concentrating light from sources such as headlights and reflecting it back to the source.
- American National Standard for High-Visibility Public Safety Vests ANSI/ISEA was developed by the International Safety Equipment Association in response to concerns that American workers who are exposed to low visibility hazards are not wearing appropriate visibility-enhancing apparel.The NFPA 1999-2013 standard specifies minimum requirements for the design, performance, testing, and certification of items for protection from blood/liquid-borne pathogens.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review