- Meets California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation (CDCR) specifications
- Durable uniform shirting fabric combined with breathable, moisture-wicking mesh fabric creates the ultimate performance uniform shirt that is both professional and comfortable
- Designed to look like a Class A or B uniform shirt when worn under ArmorSkin®
- CDCR LS Base Shirt matches CDCR ArmorSkin
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking stretch mesh covers torso area for quick-dry comfort, body temperature regulation and advanced mobility
- Durable 10.5 oz 75/25 Poly/Wool blend fabric matches Blauer 75/25 Poly/Wool blend shirting and pant fabric
- Convertible sport collar
- 3-button center front placket
Blauer's Revolutionary ArmorSkin® is the new way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin® is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the ArmorSkin® vest, which covers your existing carrier, an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt - our performance uniform shirt - worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.
ArmorSkin® and ArmorSkin® Suspension System are patented (U.S. Patent No. 8, 528, 112)Imported Any products shown with patches are for illustration purposes only. Garments do not ship with patches or external branding. Patches and insignia are not available.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review