- Safety Rated Composite Toe - ASTM F2413-05 + C/75 + I/75 Impact Standards
- B.DRY® waterproof protective membrane meets ASTM F 1671 against body fluids
- BOA lacing system provides quick donning and doffing, is engineered for adjustable comfort and performance
- Puncture resistant midsole board keeps feet protected on all terrain
- Lightweight materials are specially crafted to provide support and comfort all day long
- No side zippers to break
Meet Breach™, our most protective boot, built with the same revolutionary BOA speed lacing system that all Blauer footwear models boast. Breach is the best option for fire and EMS professionals who need reliable but lightweight to protection on the job. Waterproof, black full grain leather covers the safety rated non-metallic composite toe, perfect for streamlined travel through high-security settings. Puncture resistant midsole board protects the foot from nails and other debris. Ladder bars on the ergonomic outsole provide grip when climbing. ASTM F 1671 rated B.Dry® membrane protects against bodily fluids. Breach’s instant broken in fit proves that comfort and safety can be synonymous when choosing footwear. BOA makes zippers and traditional laces obsolete, while allowing a perfect dialed in fit throughout the shift. Breach is featherweight and uses premium waterproof treated full grain leather and suede. Breach will stand up to the elements, take a mirror shine, and keep you looking professional. A supportive rubber heel cage adds durability for quick kick removal and enhances ankle stability. The compression molded EVA midsole and molded polyurethane insole with GEL heel cushion mean extra comfort during long shifts. The Hybrid outsole is unique. Crafted from carbon and rubber it grips wet or dry pavement equally and was designed for long hours of standing or driving comfort. This is truly the ultimate public safety boot. Wear Breach and you’ll never wear another one.
- B.DRY membrane blocks water from coming in while still letting perspiration out
- The braided stainless steel cable and BOA parts are guaranteed for the life of the boot
- Premium full grain leather and suede with polishable toe
- Wrap around rubber cage for heel protection and ankle stability
- Padded tongue and upper for support, protection, and comfort
- Anti-odor and moisture wicking lining
- Notched collar in the rear for driving comfort
- Molded polyurethane foam insoles with heel cushion for instant broken-in feel
- True 6" boot height
- Lightweight and flexible compression molded EVA midsole provides long lasting impact absorption and rebound for all day comfort
- Puncture resistant midsole board protects the foot from nails and other debris.
- Ladder bars on the ergonomic outsole provide grip when climbing.
- Oil and slip resistant carbon rubber blend
- Blauer’s hybrid traction tread pattern for better grip on and off the pavement
- Fence climbing grooves in the toe
- Four way radiused heel for long-shift driving comfort
The Blauers spent a great deal of time talking to YOU about what you wanted in a public safety boot. Then we took cues from the best aspects of each footwear industry, and combined them to create a new evolution in public safety footwear. From tennis, to performance driving and snow sports, we took best in practice features and combined them to create a unique from the ground up public safety boot. The integrated BOA lacing system provides the user with a quick, easy and reliable way to get their boots on and off. But better than that with a quick turn of the wheel you are locked in and ready to perform at your best. Blauer’s Hybrid outsole is the ultimate combination of stability, traction and comfort for any situation and the puncture resistant midsole board just above it keeps your feet protected from nails and other debris when you need it.
- Blauer's B.DRY® logo indicates a product is waterproof, windproof, and breathable by both fabric and design. Most B.DRY® products are fully seam taped and built with special attention to zippers, collars and cuff closures.
- ASTM International Test Method for measuring resistance of chemical protective clothing materials to penetration by liquids. This test method is normally used to evaluate specimens from individual finished items of protective clothing and individual samples of materials that are candidates for items of protective clothing.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review