- Heavy-duty 12 oz “no fade” fabric will hold its color for dozens of washes and requires no ironing
- Certified to NFPA 1975 (2009 edition)
- Snap front closures with mock buttons
- Pleated front pockets with pointed flaps
- Traditional 5-crease stitched style
- Banded dress collar
- Badge eyelets with internal support strap
- Extra-long shirt tails stay tucked in
These colors are discontinued in this style.
- The NFPA 1975-2004 standard specifies minimum requirements for the performance, testing, and certification of garments used for station/work clothing that will not, of themselves, cause or contribute to burn injury.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review