Bring on the cold weather. Blauer’s lightweight and durable Clash™ Boot is ready to take on the harshest of elements. 400G Thinsulate™ lining ensures that your feet stay warm for those winter night shifts, offering protection from below freezing temperatures. Moisture won’t sneak in as this boot also features fully waterproofed leather, suede and nylon materials that are enhanced by a breathable waterproof membrane. Blauer’s unique hybrid traction outsole will keep you operational on your feet in the ice and snow, providing no-slip grip in all terrains.
Key Features of Clash:
- BOA® lacing system provides quick in and out and is engineered for comfort and performance. Braided stainless steel cable for long-lasting durability.
- Lightweight materials are specially crafted to perform and outlast everyday wear
- Waterproof membrane and waterproof materials withstand the elements
- No side zippers to break
- 400G Thinsulate™ insulation to keep your feet warm all winter
- Waterproof full grain polishable leather toe
- Waterproof membrane blocks water from coming in while still letting perspiration out
- Mixed leather and suede design for sleek and modern look
- Durable nylon mesh in key areas provides superior breathability
- Rubber patch for heel protection and ankle stability
- Antibacterial and moisture wicking lining
- Notched collar back for calf comfort
- Molded polyurethane foam insoles with PU foam heel cushion for instant broken-in feel
- 8" height
- Lightweight and flexible compression molded EVA midsole provides long lasting impact absorption and rebound
- Integrated ESS shank for stabilization and fast roping
- Oil and slip resistant rubber
- Blauer’s hybrid traction tread pattern for better grip in all conditions
- Outsole tread pattern is designed to increase the release of mud and snow
- Fence climbing grooves in the toe
- Radiused heel for long-shift driving comfort
Blauer’s lightweight boot line is the ultimate in all day comfort and performance. At Blauer, we spent a lot of time talking to YOU about what you wanted in a boot. Then we took cues from the best aspects of each footwear industry, and combined them to create a whole new evolution in footwear. The integrated BOA lacing system provides the user with a quick, easy and reliable way to get their boots on and off. Blauer’s hybrid outsole is the ultimate combination of stability, traction and comfort for any situation.
- Blauer's B.WARM® logo indicates a product is designed with an extra layer of insulation. B.WARM® products may utilize high-performance zip-out quilted or fleece liners, bonded fleece interiors, pile lining, or built-in insulation.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review