Blauer’s lightweight and durable ClashTM Boot defines action ready footwear. Integrated BOA® lacing system allows for donning and doffing in seconds while maintaining an even laced fit for support and comfort. Braided stainless steel cables give you long-lasting durability - never deal with another broken side zip. Full grain leather polishable toe keeps you looking sharp. Hybrid outsole is the ultimate combination of stability, traction and comfort for any situation.
Key Features of Clash:
- BOA lacing system provides quick in and out and is engineered for comfort and performance. Braided stainless steel cable for long-lasting durability.
- Lightweight materials are specially crafted to perform and outlast everyday wear
- No side zippers to break
- Black full grain polishable leather toe
- Mixed leather and suede for sleek and modern look
- Durable nylon mesh in key areas provides superior breathability
- Rubber patch for heel protection and ankle stability
- Antibacterial and moisture wicking lining
- Notched collar back for calf comfort
- Molded polyurethane foam insoles with PU foam heel cushion for instant broken-in feel
- 8" height
- Lightweight and flexible compression molded EVA midsole provides long lasting impact absorption and rebound
- Integrated ESS shank for stabilization and fast roping
- Oil and slip resistant rubber
- Blauer’s hybrid traction tread pattern for better grip on and off the pavement
- Fence climbing grooves in the toe
- Radiused heel for long-shift driving comfort
New for 2013, Blauer’s lightweight boot line is the ultimate in all day comfort and performance. At Blauer, we spent a lot of time talking to YOU about what you wanted in a boot. Then we took cues from the best aspects of each footwear industry, and combined them to create a whole new evolution in footwear. The integrated BOA lacing system provides the user with a quick, easy and reliable way to get their boots on and off. Blauer’s hybrid outsole is the ultimate combination of stability, traction and comfort for any situation.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review