Blauer invented the reversible raincoat for police duty and we are still the leading rainwear brand in law enforcement. Our secret? We have made dozens of improvements over the years, from waterproof fabrics, seam-sealing techniques and updated fit, to appearance and safety features. Modern rainwear is more waterproof, more breathable, lighter in weight and yet stronger than those of the past.
Blauer also introduced safety yellow to the industry and was the first to add retroreflective tapes to a raincoat. From a protective standpoint our current rainwear is far more visible, both in daylight and at night, than ever before. For the last 10 years Blauer has added a voice for law enforcement and public safety to the ISEA high visibility group that recommends changes to the ANSI 107 and 207 visibility standards. All of our rainwear styles currently meet or exceed ANSI 107, Class 3, the highest rating they can have for safety and they are all evaluated by a third party for certification to the highest standards.
Features such as properly placed side openings for weapon and equipment access, large waterproof pockets, a collar that zips to the top, cuff closures that seal the wrists, and quiet and easily cleanable shell fabrics have always been important to you. Some lesser know requirements, no peek through of the yellow side when the black side is worn, extra long raincoat length and a full and generous cut that can be worn over a jacket, an attractive and appealing reflective pattern with high contrast silver on black stripes, and Scotchlite brand reflective materials. We are proud to say that this classic series of rainwear Blauer invented and brought to the industry will only continue to get better.
- B.DRY® waterproof, windproof, breathable laminates on both black and vis sides
- Fully reversible to fade resistant hi-vis fluorescent polyester for safety
- 2” SCOTCHLITETM hi-contrast reflective trim around chest, sleeves, bottom hem and cuffs on hi-vis side
- Black perimeter facing prevents “peek through” when worn black side out
- Double storm flaps with reversible zipper
- Sport collar zips to top for protection from wind and rain
- Seams sealed with thermal tape
- 10” go-through slash pockets with welts
- Waterproof side zippers for equipment access
- Raglan shoulder design for freedom of movement
- Snap front closures
- Microphone tabs on left and right sides (black and hi-vis sides)
- Optional badge tabs on both sides
- 32.5” length
- Certified to ANSI 107-2010 Class III
- Authorized for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program & Fire Act Grant as PPE
- Snap-on hood (Style #123) is available as an add on option to jacket
Product Care Instructions
- Machine Wash
- Cold Water
- Gentle Cycle
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Wring
- Tumble Dry Low
- Blauer's B.BRIGHT® logo indicates a product is designed to provide additional visibility while on the job, and may be certified to an ANSI standard. B.BRIGHT® product attributes include body silhouetting and color-blocked designs, hi-visibility fabrics, and Scotchlite™ and other reflective materials.3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material is recognized as the leading high performance retroreflective material for enhancing nighttime visibility by concentrating light from sources such as headlights and reflecting it back to the source.Blauer's B.DRY® logo indicates a product is waterproof, windproof, and breathable by both fabric and design. Most B.DRY® products are fully seam taped and built with special attention to zippers, collars and cuff closures.
- American National Standard for High-Visibility Public Safety Vests ANSI/ISEA was developed by the International Safety Equipment Association in response to concerns that American workers who are exposed to low visibility hazards are not wearing appropriate visibility-enhancing apparel.American National Standard for High-Visibility Public Safety Vests ANSI/ISEA was developed by the International Safety Equipment Association in response to concerns that American workers who are exposed to low visibility hazards are not wearing appropriate visibility-enhancing apparel.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review