This classic styled Commando police duty uniform sweater is everything but ordinary. We start with a proprietary high tech blend of low pilling acrylic and natural wool yarns and knit the finest, highest warmth to weight ratio knit of any Commando style sweater on the market.
Our underarm and shoulder seams are reinforced, as is the neck seam. These are all areas where sweaters are heavily torqued when donning and doffing them. Our shoulders and elbows (areas of intense wear) are reinforced with nylon dobby fabric which is soft yet strong. The body and sleeves are tapered just the right amount giving you options of whether to tuck the body into your pants or take a fold at the hem over the duty belt. Optional epaulets, badge and name or mic tabs are included and can be easily installed, as can emblems and insignia. Durable, hardwearing and warm, there is no substitute for the classic lines and traditional appearance of a well fitting police uniform duty sweater.
- High-Performance 70/30 pill control blend of low pill acrylic fiber and long-staple wool is comfortable, durable, and machine washable
- Rugged and warm 2x2 rib knit
- V-neck Commando style
- Color-matched fabric shoulder and elbow patches
- 210XCR includes windproof, ultra-breathable WINDSTOPPER® liner
- 210VIS reverses to hi-vis WINDSTOPPER® liner with SCOTCHLITETM reflective trim and is certified to ANSI 107-2010 Class II
Product Care Instructions
- 70% Low-pill
- Acrylic,30% Wool
- Dry Clean Or
- Machine Wash
- Cold Water
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Bleach
- Made In
Blauer's B.WARM® logo indicates a product is designed with an extra layer of insulation. B.WARM® products may utilize high-performance zip-out quilted or fleece liners, bonded fleece interiors, pile lining, or built-in insulation.
We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a review